The Electric Quilt Company; EQStitch, Embroidery Software for EQ7, MPN: A-STITCH, UPC: 657920114968, ISBN: 978-1-893824-80-5.
Now EQ can sew! EQStitch is an EQ7 plug-in for designing and digitizing embroidery and machine appliqué. You must already own EQ7 for this to work.
This auto-digitizer makes your EQ drawings come to life with embroidery, machine appliqué, quilting and redwork. Supports multiple embroidery machine formats (see below). Includes over 500 built-in designs. Perfect for new embroidery machine owners or beginning embroiderers.
Watch these YouTube videos to see if this software is for you.
Introducing EQStitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbISHMOeU6I
EQStitch - Basics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9742cBimF8Q
EQStitch – Redwork and Quilting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_qbnEs1-LQ
EQStitch – Monograms and Letters http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL2LgqvEXfw
Dream - Design - DIGITIZE!
EQStitch is an auto-digitizer of EQ drawings. As an EQ7 user, you'll find learning the auto-digitizing elements of EQStitch easy as the tools are already familiar to you. You'll be able to create embroidery designs in minutes and incorporate the designs into your quilt designing.
What is a Plug-in?
This plug-in will convert your EQ7 to EQStitch. But don't worry, EQStitch includes all the great features of EQ7, plus it's enhanced with a Stitching worktable that uses tools already familiar to an EQ7 user. This new worktable gives you the ability to digitize any EQ drawings for embroidery, machine appliqué or quilting. (EQ7 sold separately, please check my other listings to purchase an EQ7 if you don't already own one.)
Lettering and Monograms
EQStitch has a Text tool! The drawing tools on the Stitching worktable are identical to those on the Appliqué tab of the Block worktable...except for the new Text tool. This makes lettering and monogramming so easy! Chooses from ANY True-Type font on your computer to stitch out or cut for appliqué. Once the text is converted to patches, you can move, resize and rotate each letter for even more personalization.
Embroidery, Redwork and Quilting
Adorable designs, redwork and quilting stencils for all occasions. Use any of the 310 embroidery designs in the library, or draw your own. Import photos for tracing to make freehand a bit easier. Choose from 19 different fill styles and adjust the angle and density to fit your design. Adjust the underlay settings to give your design stability. Easily add a Steil Stitch (similar to a satin stitch) to your design if you like. Or, for redwork and those special accents, use a Bean Stitch edge. There are many options to play with!
Digitize and Export
Creating your digitized file is easy! Draw your design or edit one of the 500 designs (300+ embroidery and 200+ machine appliqué) in the library. Then choose the best fill, underlay and edge stitching for your design. Use the automatic sort threads tool before you write the file to eliminate unnecessary thread color changes when stitching. Watch a simulation of stitching to see exactly how the design will stitch. Go back and make changes before exporting the file.
Standard and custom hoop sizes are available. Export the file for any of the below machine types: (Not sure if EQStitch will work with your machine? Try it! Download a Heart sample design and try it on your embroidery machine.)
* Baby Lock/Brother (*.PES) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.PES
* Elna/Janome/Kenmore (*.SEW) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.SEW
* Janome/Elna (*.JEF) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.JEF
* Melco/Bernina (*.EXP) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.EXP (Thread color may vary) (EQStitch only exports *.EXP files for Bernina. The *.ART file is a proprietary of Bernina so EQStitch can not export that file type. Older Berninas do not accept the *.EXP file, but some of the newer ones do. Please contact Bernina with questions regarding the *.EXP file type and your machine.
* Pfaff (*.PCS) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.PCS
* Singer (*.XXX) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.XXX
* Tajima (*.DST) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.DST (Thread color may vary)
* Viking (*.HUS) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.HUS
* Viking D1 (*.SHV) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.SHV
* Viking/Pfaff (*.VIP) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.VIP
* Viking/Pfaff (*.VP3) http://electricquilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/EQStitchHeart.VP3
The Electric Quilt Company and myself will not be held liable for any monetary losses or consequential damages as a result of using the sample design.
EQStitch will not digitize your photographs, it can only auto-digitize EQ drawings. Anything drawn on the Artwork tab of the Stitching worktable can be digitized.
EQStitch files are for home embroidery machines. There is no exporting option available for computer-guided quilting machines such as CompuQuilter, IntelliQuilter, Statler Stitcher, PC Quilter and HandiQuilter.
Your friends will be impressed! Personalize anything by adding machine appliqué! Use your favorite fabrics and a Zigzag (similar to the embroidery Steil stitch, or a basic satin stitch) or an E-stitch (like blanket stitch) edge. It's fun and easy to see these designs come to life. Adjust the density settings of the Zigzag stitch for a looser edge, or try the E-stitch. This edge stitch adds some pizzazz to your appliqué designs. Print templates for the appliqué, as well as the alignment pattern for the hoop. EQStitch includes over 200 machine appliqué designs in it's library!
Embellish your Quilts
See your Stitchings on your quilts! There is no other product on the market that allows complete quilt design AND the ability to digitize embroidery and machine appliqué in one! Each time you save a stitching design, an embellishment gets added to your Sketchbook as well. Embellishments are used on Layer 3 of your quilt layout for positioning your design. If your embellishment looks too small for your quilt, go back to the Stitching worktable, adjust the size of the design (including the hoop size most likely) and Add to Sketchbook again. A NEW embellishment of the right size will be ready for you to use on your quilt.
Help is at your fingertips! The Electric Quilt Company has added 33 minutes of video tutorials, 6 step-by-step PDF lessons, 12 How Do I? topics and a full digitizing section in the help files. Choose the appropriate learning style for you...or do them all! And of course the Electric Quilt Company runs a forum that is very helpful with instructions and ideas. Please note that I personally am not a quilter and so am not personally knowledgeable of this program and can not answer questions about it. The information you see here is directly from the Electric Quilt Company.
The book "Learning EQStitch" by Yvonne Menear is also available (sold separately). Please see my other listings for it.
Included in the DVD case:
* DVD for installation
* Instruction booklet
* No dongle required
Minimum System Requirements:
* Requires Electric Quilt 7 (EQ7) software (sold separately, please see my other listings to purchase one)
* One of the following Windows operating systems on your computer: XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
* Internet access (Internet required for activation, deactivation and periodic validations)
* 1 GB of available hard-disk space
* DVD-ROM drive
Recommended system requirements for EQStitch:
* Color monitor with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
* Adobe Reader (Most people already have this. You can get a free download of it at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ . Please be sure to navigate to the page for your specific Windows system to get the correct version.)
* Sound card for the demo videos
* 32-bit and 64-bit computers
* Internet access is required for activation, deactivation and periodic validations
* Unlimited installations
* Activations can be easily transferred between computers
* Two (2) computers may be simultaneously active
Buy Yours Today!
Please take a moment to look in Lee’s Crafts and Gifts for other craft items that you’ll want.
Combined shipping discounts are calculated in the checkout system and are based on a single payment being made at one time for all items.
RETURNS: Due to the nature of the product (computer software), it is not returnable unless the item was misrepresented.
Note: Sorry, this item is not being offered for International sales.